About Orchard Hills
Orchard Hills Swim and Sport’s Club is East Hills’ sister facility located 5 minutes north of the East Hills campus. This complex is composed of three unique facilities.
- The indoor club hosts tennis and racquetball twelve months a year.
- The outdoor summer pool complex is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. A wide variety of summer camp and sports programs are available for members and guests alike.
- The 12 court outdoor Orchard Hills Tennis Center opened in 2009 and is also the home of the world class WEST MICHIGAN TENNIS ACADEMY!
Indoor Club Offers:
- 8 hard tennis courts
- 6 racquetball courts
Outdoor Club Offers:
- 7,600 square foot zero-depth pool with lifeguards on duty
- A six lane, 25 yard competitive lap pool
- 200 foot long flumed water slide
- A smaller frog toddlers slide
- Several water toys that include Poe the dragon, dumping buckets and a waterbug
- Kid’s Activity Pool new in 2009 with a maximum depth of 20 inches
- Play features in Activity Pool include Rainbow rings, a waterbug, and features an Aqualien dumping and misting toy
- Wrap-around deck with shade canopies and lounge chairs
- A whirlpool
- Playground with two climbing structures, a wet sand box, and swings
- Four Premier tennis courts and four clay tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Play court with low basketball hoops, hopscotch, and four-square
- Clubhouse with pro shop, locker rooms, and two family changing rooms
- Snack bar with grill and canopy over tables that overlook the pools
- Outdoor canopy area for parties and special events
Orchard Hills Tennis Center:
- Four lighted stadium hard tennis courts
- Eight additional hard tennis courts
- Shade structure, rest rooms, picnic tables and concession building